Wednesday 21 November 2012

urgg a gurg

Low pressure systems are horrible!! It may well be that a cyclone is coming, though I do believe on this occasion, we have dodged that bullet. However the accompanying heat is stifling. And it has kind of arrived out of no where.

Cyclone season is upon us!

I thought working from home would help.

I was wrong.

And now, I come to believe firmly in the power of the air conditioner. I just can't access one.

Alternatively, when is Mapple going to invent the full waterproof iPad that allows you the flexibility to work underwater and go online AND writes policy manuals for you.

Urgh.

Meanwhile, where are all the I'm so sweaty I am a walking swimming pool jokes? OK, that isn't really funny, but you know what I mean. I wake up and I am drenched. There is a pool of humour in that! PUN!

Now I will stop, because the heat is affecting me. And I need to write the policy manual for work, seeings as my computer won't do it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment